Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sledding

Since it was really nice out last weekend, we finally decided to use the sled Orrin got for Christmas. Orrin has already outgrown his snowsuits so we (ok, I) put some legwarmers under his pants and put this big fluffy coat on. I bundled myself up, too - only to realize it was like 40 degrees and sunny out.



The snow was really sticky so the sled didn't actually slide through it.We thought it might be fun to leave Orrin under a tree, he wasn't so convinced.


Spot and Daisy destroyed all of the fresh, untouched snow. I love this picture because you almost can't tell if he is coming or going.
Well, it was fun. But we are ready for spring!!!

2 comments:

Cara said...

I think there's only one word to describe Orrin in his outdoor outfit: H-O-T. :)

Anonymous said...

Orrin looks like he's feelin' the NEED for SPEED....LOL!! NOW is when you should train Spot for Skijoring (or Sledjoring or whatever you would call it?)

And the Diaper Sprayer is simply brilliant. Sure wish *I* would have thought of that about, um, 30-some years ago :-)

Love, Mom