Saturday, July 18, 2009

Last Vacation

First of all - congrats to Travis and Cara!! Now if Keely could just get her cousin to come out and play...

I can't believe its been a month already, but Scott and I went up to Traverse City for a visit and to see Griffin and Elena's soccer games.


This is my favorite one! Go Elena!

It was a little chilly that day!

Then on Father's Day weekend, we went down to the track to watch Ed race and Jet Wars. We had a good time although I hid behind someone every time one of the crazy jet cars went past. I could feel it reverberating through my belly, must have been pretty weird for the baby!

This is one of the jet trucks putting on his fire show before going down the track. These drivers are crazy!



The kids were way more entertained by Grandpa's new dart gun.

Then, over the 4th of July weekend, we went up to Cadillac for one last pre-baby mini vacation. It was nice and relaxing with the family and good food! And of course Scott got some fishing in, and even some chainsawing, his two favorite things, so he was happy.

I hope I have this right, but I'm pretty sure this is Lydia. Spot loves the twins! Daisy did too, unfortunately neither dog understands not to jump on people carrying babies (or just not to jump on people in general).


Jennalyn and Lydia w/ Marilee, enjoying the lake.
Of course, the dogs loved the lake too! Scott played with them a couple times a day, they slept for days when we got home!


Their ball had a huge hole in it so it kept sinking which Spot thought was great.

Unfortunately he usually didn't actually find it, so Scott had to get his boots on and go rescue the ball. But Scott loves his boots so I don't think he minded. :)

So that was our vacations! Now it is just waiting.... We are enjoying our weekend though. We had a date last night and Scott didn't even have to work today!


1 comment:

Scott said...

I really do love my boots! :D