Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pour some sugar on me

My sweet tooth has apparently caught up with me. I failed my 1 hr glucose screening test. :( It doesn't really mean anything yet, except that I have to do a 3 hr test on friday. I have to fast for 12 hrs, then go sit at the lab for 3 hours while they draw my blood a bunch of times before and after drinking the sugar stuff. Fun! I suppose pass or fail the next part, I need to cut back on my sugar intake. All this the day after we got our girl scout cookies! They're in the freezer now, taunting me. :)

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hope that it turns out good. Sounds like your pregnancy is going very well so far. You can do it!

Cara said...

Arg, that's a bugger. I just did that yesterday (procrastinated just a little bit). The drink makes me gag! Hope the 3hr goes better...keep in touch!

Sara said...

I might be able to take care of those cookies for you. Ya know, to help you out. =)