Thursday, May 28, 2009

Butchered

Scott and I do not have a career in dog grooming ahead of us. These pictures do not do justice to how awful Spot looks right now. His ears are way different lengths, he has a flat top, and the rest of his body is pretty mangled. We spent an hour on him on Sunday until we were tired, and keep meaning to try and finish/even him out a bit but keep putting it off. Until then, Spot is just going to look funny.

Here's a before:


A couple of Afters:

Too bad we can't shave Daisy, she's shedding like crazy! This was after one session of "furminating":

Can't wait to throw a baby into the mix! Speaking of baby, he seems to be doing well. I passed my glucose test a couple weeks ago, so bring on the ice cream! :) We hit 31 weeks tomorrow. Scott and I are even a little closer to picking a name - we think we have it down to 2 now. Probably won't finalize that until he is born. My belly is getting huge and in the way. And finally, the heat is setting in. I've never been bothered by 80+ degrees before, but now its not so enjoyable. Poor Scott, another thing for me to complain about!

Here's some other babies that have taken residence for now outside our window (I love watching them, although their mom is less than thrilled by this):

1 comment:

Show Yourself said...

Congrats on passing the glucose test! Glad to hear you're doing well. Talk to you soon! Cara