Sunday, September 20, 2009

We can't believe how fast Orrin is growing! He is smiling a ton now, and starting to "talk" to me. I just had to pull out the 3-6 month clothes since he's outgrown all of the newborn and most of the 0-3 month stuff. We think he is going through another growth spurt because he pretty much slept the entire day yesterday, and surprisingly almost all night.

Can you believe he was just 4 weeks old here?!

And a few seconds later...

These are his one month pictures (taken two days late because I forgot). We're using the cow as a size reference, you can scroll down to see him with the cow at a few days old.
I like this one, he looks so contemplative. And notice that he is hugging the cow. :)

Sitting with his cousin Leeum - suddenly Orrin doesn't look so big anymore. I can't wait until they can run around and play together!


Spot likes to be involved in everything. I'm pretty sure he is letting me know I need to change Orrin's diaper here.
This was a few days ago - the difference is amazing! He was smiling huge for me but would stop as soon as I picked up the camera.
His poor face started breaking out bad this week, too. Hopefully it clears up soon, it looks painful.

I've got lots more pictures to share soon of some of Orrin's recent adventures. I'm doing this one handed today while Orrin eats so I'll put it off until I have both hands free. :)

1 comment:

Show Yourself said...

Can't believe he is as long as Keely! He'll outgrow her soon I bet. :) Good to see you guys this past week, and see you again soon for the wedding! Adios! (oh, this is Cara, I'm just too lazy to sign out of T and into mine... :)