Friday, November 21, 2008

Some pictures

I took this picture a couple weeks ago, can you tell what it is?
Spot was laying there surveying the world as he usually does when it started raining. When I went out to get him, this is what I saw and I thought it was kind of cool.

Daisy and Spot were hiding from the vacuum yesterday. I left it running so I could quick grab the camera. Don't they look like a yin-yang (if only spot had a white nose)?

We had a lovely snow this afternoon:
30 seconds later:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first picture looks like it should have a caption reading: "He was here, then he just VANISHED" as though he vaporized or something...LOL!!

Love,
Mom

Cara said...

Great pictures. :) Aren't you thrilled about the snow?! Gotta have you guys over sometime, just haven't been able to get a hold of my calendar yet. I'll try to call you this week. Take care!