Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Job

If you haven't heard, I started my new job this past Monday at Venomix. I am doing research -sort of. Right now its not so much research as production of protein but essentially we are trying to make safe pesticides using toxins isolated from spider venom. I LOVE it! For many reasons: the people are awesome (all 3 coworkers and 2 bosses), the work is fun and interesting, my schedule is normal, and I'm not sleep deprived for the first time in probably a year and a half. :) The commute will probably get old (to Kalamazoo) but I guess I can't have everything perfect.

Scott and I have gotten SO much done for the wedding, it feels so good to cross a ton of stuff off the list. Yet it keeps adding up, every day there is more to do. Cake tasting was fun, but I didn't want to feel like a pig so we didn't taste too much. We went before dinner so I was hungry and the cake was so good! I better get some on our wedding night.

No comments: